According to TMZ Sports, Pacman got into an altercation with airport employee Frank Ragin, after Ragin made a gesture toward the National Football League star as he was walking through the airport with a woman.
The altercation was captured on video. Jones confronted Ragin regarding the gesture, and the two exchanged words. Jones landed a punch on Ragin that knocked the worker out.
Ryan Gaydos is an editor for Fox News. During the course of the fight Ragin also struck a companion of Jones, causing an injury to her hand.
Officials determined Ragin - NOT Pacman - was the primary aggressor and he was arrested for 2 counts of battery. When Jones began to defend himself, Ragin quickly fell to the ground.
Jones and his friend declined medical treatment.
The player, 34, is now a free agent after the Bengals declined to pick up the option on his contract this off-season.
In a career blighted by off-the-field incidents, Jones was suspended for the entire 2007 season and another six games in 2008, during which time he was dealt from the Titans to the Cowboys. In 2014, he was named First-team All-Pro and in 2015 he made his only Pro Bowl appearance.
- Prince Louis christened at private ceremony
- Compensation sought for Australians caught up in Facebook privacy breach
- Departing Apple engineer stole autonomous auto tech
- United Kingdom slips to 35th place in World Broadband Speed League
- Trump administration threatens tariffs on another $200 billion in Chinese imports
- Canada, U.S. express concern at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation over Russian pipeline into Germany
- Sagan avoids pile-up to clinch second stage
- Roger Federer vs Kevin Anderson, Wimbledon 2018
- Henderson hopes to be fit for semi-finals
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit: Trump urges members urged to double defence spending