As the Zagreb Fire Department watch the final penalty by Ivan Rakitic the callout bell rings, launching the firefighters into action.
France coach Didier Deschamps urged his side to seize their chance of redemption in the World Cup final after admitting he has still not got over the pain of defeat in the Euro 2016 final.
A day after France advanced to Sunday's final in Moscow with a 1-0 victory over Belgium, the focus of the tournament is now turning to the other semi-final game, England against Croatia in Moscow. Croatia fans walk through a crowd of supporters of team England during a gathering in the city centre.
The 2018 World Cup marks Croatia fifth time in the globe's premier soccer tournament. "They've shown remarkable character", Southgate said. "We worked hard defensively, we needed to take advantage a bit more in the counter-attacks but congratulations to my players and my staff", he said, according to Reuters.
While many on social media have branded the video as "fake", the firefighters have used the footage to remind everyone to keep safe during the World Cup celebrations.
The French have relied on the attacking brilliance of 19-year-old forward Kylian Mbappé while Croatia have depended on Luka Modric and Mario Mandzukic to spearhead their attack. Today has also been branded "Waistcoat Wednesday" by fans wearing one in an ode to England manager Gareth Southgate, who even had a pub and north London Tube station renamed in his honour.
- ‘Goosebumps 2’ trailer invites you to a very ‘Haunted Halloween’
- Putin and Netanyahu meet for Syria-focused talks in Moscow
- England V. Croatia, Winner Will Play France
- Ontario woman accidentally steals auto from Walmart parking lot
- Roger Federer vs Kevin Anderson, Wimbledon 2018
- Gareth Southgate's England should change nothing, says Steph Houghton
- Israeli Honeymooner Killed, New Wife Severely Injured In Zip-Line Tragedy
- Rafael Nadal: Why I feel sorry for Roger Federer at Wimbledon
- 'There are worries ahead': Experts react to Bank of Canada's rate hike
- Henderson hopes to be fit for semi-finals