When asked about his future following Belgium's last-gasp win over Japan on Monday night, he told the Spanish media, "Returning to Madrid?"
Courtois has been long-term linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Thibaut Courtois in the wake of Belgium's knockout victory over Japan has fuelled the transfer rumour mills by suggesting his future could be up for discussion once the tournament concludes for Belgium.
Courtois has his ex wife and two children win Madrid to fuel speculation that the Belgium worldwide could return to the Spanish capital.
'That doesn't mean I'm going to come back, but for me they are very important and I'm going to do something to see them more'. I would like them to be close.
The Red Devils take on Brazil in a quarter-final showdown on Friday.
On whether he will remain at Stamford Bridge, he added: "I'm not going to talk about that now".
'The only thing I've always said is that after the World Cup I look at everything.
The Chelsea shot-stopper caught the headlines last week when he confirmed he had a preference over his next move.
Courtois has established himself as one of the most reliable goalkeepers in the Premier League having made 154 appearances in four seasons for the Blues in all competitions.
- England Have Been Warming Up With Rubber Chickens Ahead Of Croatia
- New Giant Dinosaur Discovered That Rewrites Evolutionary History
- Rangers finalise Sadiq Umar deal
- Treacherous Thai cave rescue bid enters day two
- JetBlue crew rescues dog in distress with oxygen mask
- Meghan and Harry Help Honor Royal Air Force
- New road signs can detect mobile phones are being used in vehicles
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Share Steamy Kisses in NYC
- Eden Hazard still open to Real Madrid move
- LONDON FALLING: US Embassy Warns Americans of 'VIOLENT' PROTESTS During Trump Visit