Sir Bobby, who led England to their last World Cup semi-final in Italy in 1990, saw his team fall at the last hurdle when they were beaten by West Germany on penalties. "Now I want to go and see what's going on in Russian Federation", said one fan, Michael Roberts, 27, as he waited for his flight.
The most unpredictable and entertaining FIFA World Cup in recent memory wraps up this week, with just four matches left to be played.
Sterling did produce an encouraging display in the quarter-final win over Sweden and was a constant threat throughout the 2-0 success in Samara. "We'll be there and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity seeing them in the World Cup".
"They have been playing at an extremely high level for their clubs".
"He deserves all the accolades he gets from the media and public. We should continue to show that belief against Croatia - we've got a real chance".
England trio Harry Kane, Kyle Walker and Harry Maguire are looking to guide their side to only their second World Cup final.
But his reputation took a battering at home before the tournament due to his implication in the multi-million-euro corruption trial of former Dinamo Zagreb chief Zdravko Mamic.
Mamic was sentenced to six and a half years in prison last month, while Modric has been charged with giving false evidence in the case. The bracket contains all teams within all eight groups and how they place into the round of 16 in the knockout stage.
Later on Saturday, Croatia won a penalty shootout to dash host Russia's hopes of taking a step closer to the final.
"We took a hard route". We have seen it through the tournament as some of the favourites really struggled. Ronaldo played last Monday but did not score.
Although England still have to beat Croatia, the entire country is crossing their fingers and singing "It's coming home" in support. "We will enjoy this game and hopefully we can make history". It will be a battle again but I trust us, I have belief in us'.
- Nawaz Sharif's son-in-law arrested following conviction in corruption case
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid to join Juventus
- Trump to Announce His Supreme Court Nominee Tonight
- Meghan Markle Goes for Green at Prince Louis’ Christening
- Starbucks is ditching plastic straws
- Marco Asensio’s agent rules out a move to Liverpool for his client
- Australian rangers trap big crocodile near tourist gorge
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard says joining Real Madrid is every player's dream
- France take on Belgium for a place in the final
- Supreme Court favours live-streaming of court proceedings, Centre concurs