According to the Daily Mail, the Algerian global is set for a medical at Manchester City between Sunday and Tuesday.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com previously had reported that Manchester City are reportedly close to landing Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez this summer. Pep is committed to playing attacking football, which is a flawless for me, and City's performances last season were outstanding.
'Watching them from afar has been a pleasure. "He beats defenders and creates space", Begiristain said on the club's website.
He then came on as a substitute the next day, having missed the previous two games, as Leicester were beaten 5-1 away by Pep Guardiola's City, and featured in every match for the Foxes for the rest of the season.
"I believe my own game can develop under Pep's management".
Since Mahrez made his Premier League debut in 2014, only eight players - Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, Eriksen, Jamie Vardy, Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku, Sergio Aguero and Harry Kane - have been involved in more goals.
While we can't verify for sure that it is Mahrez, it certainly looks to be and the presence of City staffers would seem to confirm it.
"Riyad leaves with the best wishes of everybody who has worked with him at Leicester City Football Club".
- Kings reportedly preparing offer sheet for Marcus Smart
- Ronaldo signs for Juventus
- Follow the World Cup semifinal between France and Belgium
- Meghan Markle Goes for Green at Prince Louis’ Christening
- Researchers film glacier calving massive iceberg in Greenland
- Justin Bieber confirms engagement, asked Hailey Baldwin's father for blessing first
- Kerber, Ostapenko to meet in Wimbledon semis
- Thierry Henry's 'heart will be split' by World Cup semifinal
- Illinois cop on desk duty after dispute over Puerto Rican shirt
- France take on Belgium for a place in the final