The queen, 92, had spent a busy week in Scotland and was traveling to London to face another busy week including major ceremonies on Tuesday and a meeting with President Donald Trump on Friday.
Prince George's and Princess Charlotte's godparents are also close friends and relatives of the royal couple.
The confident youngster was captured telling photographers "You're not coming" as she left service at the Chapel Royal yesterday with her parents, heading to a private tea at Clarence House.
What a magnificent (and elegant) way to welcome tiny Prince Louis to the faith and the royal family.
The christening took place at the Chapel Royal at St. James's Palace in London.
Kate's sister Pippa is expecting her first child.
The Duchess of Cambridge carries Prince Louis as they arrive for his christening service at St James's Palace on July 9, 2018 in London, England. All yes were of course on little Louis, but also on Charlotte's gorgeous little outfit which consisted of a baby blue dress, matching shoes and the cutest bow hairband by Pepa & Co.
They were served slices of cake taken from a tier of William and Catherine's wedding cake, the Palace said.
Harry Aubrey-Fletcher: He went to Ludgrove School and Eton with William and his father is the Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire.
- Sophie Gradon’s BF Aaron Armstrong Dead 3 Weeks After Reality Star’s Death
- Google Pay is finally getting support for boarding passes and event tickets
- Rangers finalise Sadiq Umar deal
- Serena sets sights on eighth Wimbledon title
- Trump Supreme Court Announcement
- PGA Tour to bring tournament to Detroit Golf Club in June 2019
- Tropical Storm Chris approaches hurricane status
- Martinez: France's Henry is missing ingredient for Belgium
- Bugatti Chiron Divo lined up as downforce-honed variant
- Trump administration halts billions in insurance payments under Obamacare