India are eight points behind Pakistan, who also gained just one point from their win in the tri-series against Zimbabwe and Australia.
Finch displayed an impressive form in the recently-concluded T20I tri-series, emerging as the leading run-scorer after smashing 306 runs at the strike rate of 201.31 in five innings.
Mire started the tri-series with a big reputation but not much in terms of numbers in T20I cricket, but nearly single-handedly kept Zimbabwe hoping for a spot in the final with two magnificent innings. With scores of 61, 6, 47, 73 and 91 in Zimbabwe, he moved up 44 spots to reach No.2 - a career-best for him so far.
Opener D'Arcy Short made the most of a recall to Australia's playing XI with a 53-ball 76 against Pakistan in the T20 tri-series final at Harare Sports Club.
In the bowling table, Rashid Khan of Afghanistan and Shadab Khan of Pakistan have retained the top two positions, but there have been a number of movements down the order with Australia's Andrew Tye and Billy Stanlake, and England's trio of Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett and David Willey achieving career-high rankings.
That was in a major part due to Fakhar Zaman. He made a century in the first Twenty20 game against England. He is truly a gift that keeps on giving and is a source of inspiration for many a young batsman of humble background around Pakistan. Whilst the Pakistan fielding may have shown some worrying signs of regressing to its mediocre past, the manner in which some of the younger players can field and lift their side is mind boggling too.
Whilst the young guns continue to inspire their team to greater heights, one can not underestimate the calming influence that the likes of veterans such as Shoaib Malik bring to the fold.
He combined with Shoaib Malik for a match-defining 107-run stand.
For Pakistan, a 45-run victory over Australia in their last league match on Thursday 5 July will act as a morale booster ahead of the final. As we saw from Pakistan today, you've got to play fearless cricket.
He was also declared the player of the series on the back of his superb display throughout the series.
- Cristiano Ronaldo joins Juventus from Real Madrid on four-year deal
- New Giant Dinosaur Discovered That Rewrites Evolutionary History
- New Joker Origin Movie Starring Joaquin Phoenix Is Officially Happening
- Meghan and Harry Help Honor Royal Air Force
- Facebook to be fined £500,000 over data breaches
- PGA Tour to bring tournament to Detroit Golf Club in June 2019
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 'Leak' Reveals Possible CPU And GPU
- LONDON FALLING: US Embassy Warns Americans of 'VIOLENT' PROTESTS During Trump Visit
- JetBlue crew rescues dog in distress with oxygen mask
- Eden Hazard still open to Real Madrid move