If you care about phone photography - and these rumours turn out to be true - the Samsung Galaxy S10 is definitely a phone to keep a close eye on.
Samsung is perpetually facing fierce competition in the flagship category.
Apple, Samsung and OnePlus are just a few manufacturers that have been forced to increase the cost of their latest devices thanks to the brand new technologies housed inside them.
However, the device will reportedly utilise facial recognition and an in-display fingerprint scanner will provide an easy way to unlock the device. If Samsung stays true to form, the US version of the Galaxy S10+ should get the Snapdragon 855, which would be Qualcomm's entry into the 7nm processor market.
Rumours of a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on the cheapest version of the Galaxy S10 was reaffirmed by reliable tipster Ice Universe.
A Korean news site called The Bell and Ice Universe have referred to the alleged new S10s as Beyond 0, Beyond 1 and Beyond 2.
There's no word what configuration the two selfie cameras but it is expected to be similar to the Galaxy A8 (2018) with a 16MP + 8MP setup aimed at Live Focus (portrait mode) selfies.
We're less than a month out from Samsung's official unveiling of the Galaxy Note 9, but there might not be much left to unveil by the time the August 9th event rolls around. The Beyond 1 and 2 will allegedly have FOD functionality.
- US lists US$200b in Chinese goods to be hit with tariffs
- These are the semi-final matchups at the FIFA World Cup (SCHEDULE)
- Umtiti header sends streetwise France into World Cup final
- Harry Kane's Norfolk uncle proudly watches the England captain in action
- Trump Supreme Court Announcement
- Release date for fifth 'Indiana Jones' movie pushed to 2021
- Martinez: France's Henry is missing ingredient for Belgium
- Susan Collins Says Brett Kavanaugh Is 'Clearly' Qualified For Supreme Court
- Incredible operation in pictures: All 12 boys, coach rescued from Thailand cave
- Google Pay is finally getting support for boarding passes and event tickets