An alert posted on the embassy's website Tuesday listed advice for any America who unexpectedly finds themselves caught up in an anti-Trump demonstration.
The embassy advised Americans in the country to be aware of their surroundings, "keep a low profile", exercise caution if large gatherings are present, and monitor local media reports for updates. Demonstrations against his much-delayed visit are planned across the country, with more than 55,000 expected to hit the streets of London.
Although protests against USA policies aren't a new thing, those planned during Trump's visit are also targeted toward him personally.
Trump is set to land in London on Thursday July 12 and stay at the U.S. Ambassador's residence in Regent's Park before dinner at Blenheim Palace.
One Facebook page advertising a London protest against Trump's first visit to Britain as president has around 60,000 people saying they will attend.
"Numerous demonstrations are being planned for July 12 to 14, 2018, surrounding the visit of the President of the United States to the United Kingdom", the USA embassy said in the alert on its website.
Trump pictured setting off to a North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit in Europe from Joint Base Andrews, Md., on Tuesday.
After the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit, Trump will head to England, where Prime Minister Theresa May's government is in turmoil over her plans for exiting the European Union.
With Trump set to travel to Scotland on Friday evening after meeting the Queen at Windsor Castle, a rally is planned for Glasgow's George Square.
While no plans for Trump to enjoy a round of golf have been confirmed, a protest will be held outside the president's Balmedie course in Aberdeenshire on Saturday, and it is expected there could be demonstrations around his Turnberry resort too.
- Google Pay is finally getting support for boarding passes and event tickets
- New Joker Origin Movie Starring Joaquin Phoenix Is Officially Happening
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 'Leak' Reveals Possible CPU And GPU
- Prince Louis makes first appearance with siblings at christening
- Trump Supreme Court Announcement
- Israel plans to launch moon mission on SpaceX rocket this year
- Meghan and Harry Help Honor Royal Air Force
- 'Sharp Objects' star Amy Adams joins Reese Witherspoon admiration club
- New road signs can detect mobile phones are being used in vehicles
- Serena sets sights on eighth Wimbledon title