Another fan wrote, "People always look so much prettier naturally".
Kylie Jenner looked unrecognisable as she had all of her lip fillers removed. There's no word yet from Jenner's camp regarding why the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star made a decision to change up her lip game - notably, if she did it for health reasons, or if she chose to go for a different look.
Her famous pout may be no more, but we still think she looks incredible. One user posted the comment, "she looks like the old Kylie here idk why", to which Kylie herself was quick to reply, "I got rid of all my filler", followed by two anxious faced emojis and one smiley faced emoji.
On Sunday, the 20-year-old reality star and makeup mogul shared two photos of her and her BFF, Anastasia Karanikolaou (a.k.a. Stassi) - and as one fan pointed out, Kylie appeared to look "like the old Kylie".
One wrote: 'you're always so lovely, but I love this natural look on you! "The one thing I was insecure about, she has". The savvy businesswoman launched Kylie Cosmetics amid the hype around her lips.
Another added: 'I love you the more natural you! "It was very painful", she said.
Kylie Jenner and rap sensation Travis Scott became parents for the first time in February after she gave birth to Stormi Webster.
However, in an interview with ES magazine in May she noted that she had no desire to undergo plastic surgery. Seriously. They're gone. The lips that spawned a billion-dollar company and propelled her to the number one spot on Kris Jenner's Favourite Daughter list are no more.
- Illinois cop on desk duty after dispute over Puerto Rican shirt
- This is what Meghan Markle wore to her first royal christening
- Thai cave rescue: All 12 boys and their coach rescued
- Ronaldo signs for Juventus
- Trump to Announce His Supreme Court Nominee Tonight
- France take on Belgium for a place in the final
- Riyad Mahrez signs for Man City? Leaked photo suggests Leicester done deal
- Release date for fifth 'Indiana Jones' movie pushed to 2021
- Real Madrid agree to transfer Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus
- DONE DEAL? Man City medical and contract signing for Mahrez