Kylie Jenner appearing on the cover of a magazine is hardly an event, but even we did a double take when her famous mug was plastered on Forbes' August issue ranking the most successful women entrepreneurs in America.
Make-up business mogul, reality star and influencer, Kylie Jenner, is becoming the youngest self-made billionaire ever, ahead of Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at age 23, according to Forbes.
According to Forbes' calculations, that makes her not only the Jenner-Kardashian with the highest net worth, but also the 27th richest self-made woman in the United States. Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg now holds the title when he became a billionaire at the age of 23. Jenner owns 100 percent of it.
In addition to bringing in millions from her families' reality shows and many more millions from product endorsement deals, Forbes estimates her booming makeup company, Kylie Cosmetics, is worth almost $800 million.
Forbes' Natalie Robehmed details how Kylie Cosmetics has found success both by harnessing Jenner's vast social media following and slashing costs by outsourcing labor.
There has always been rumors that Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics (the brand that launched the OG lip kit and a million copycats) was on its way to being a billion-dollar business, and now it appears that historic milestone is closer than ever. In addition to endorsements and her TV work, Forbes has her "conservatively worth $900 million".
However, upon realising that she has a huge following on social media, Kylie says that helped her get easier access to her supporters, and maybe that's why her business is doing so well.
The new mother of Stormi Webster came into limelight from her appearances in her family's television show 'Keeping up with the Kadarshians'.
"I said, 'I'm ready to put up my own money".
Last month, ET caught up with Kim at the launch of her KKW Beauty and Fragrance pop-up shop in Los Angeles, where she revealed how her and husband Kanye West's eldest daughter, 5-year-old North, is already making her own beauty decisions.
But in a classic 21st century move she then confirmed the release date the day before it went on sale - and the kits sold out in less than a minute.
Two years on, Kylie now sell a whole range of other cosmetics from blushers and highlighers (or "Kylighters") to eyeshadow pallettes, lip glosses and brush kits.
- Harry and Meghan due in Dublin for two-day visit
- England fans 'dare to dream' after World Cup win over Sweden
- Trump blasts Germany at NATO: 'Totally controlled' by Russian Federation
- Airbus boss Enders backs UK PM May's latest Brexit position
- Glenn Maxwell sparks Pakistan outrage after handshake snub of Sarfraz Ahmed
- N.J. man infected with flesh-eating bacteria while crabbing, could lose limbs
- Facebook BROKE LAW in personal data controversy, says watchdog
- Iran warns India of curtailing special privileges if oil imports reduced
- Golf roundup: Na takes 5-stroke win at Greenbrier
- Apple's Taiwanese flag ban leads to iPhone crashes