The blimp, which depicts Trump as an angry smartphone-wielding infant, will be floating outside the Palace of Westminster on Friday. "The issue is 'Do they have freedom to protest, freedom to assemble and should they be allowed to do so?'", he told British TV.
Trump's visit to the U.K.is expected to be met with significant protests from left-wing activists, promoted by members of the left-wing Labour Party who have repeatedly called for Trump to be uninvited, particularly due to his administration's "zero-tolerance" immigration policies that separated children from their families at the border.
"Numerous demonstrations are planned" from July 12 to July 14, with a majority of protests occurring in central London on Friday, the embassy said in an alert Tuesday.
The US President will be welcomed by the sight during next week's visit. "His city operations team have met with the organizers and have given them permission to use Parliament Square Garden as a grounding point for the blimp".
While the activist would not reveal where the balloon baby would be travelling to, its destination will likely coincide with a location on Trump's own itinerary during his United Kingdom visit.
The large gatherings "may become violent", the embassy said.
The activist hopes to see Trump Baby make its way to Australia next, where the US leader is expected to make a trip in November.
Trump arrives in Britain on Thursday after the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit in Belgium and will stay overnight at the central London residence of the USA ambassador where a high metal security fence was erected outside. Trump said it was possible his upcoming meeting with Vladimir Putin will go more smoothly than the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit with US allies. He has been very nice to me.
"I don't know how long Trump Baby would last in the U.S", Murray said.
- World's 'oldest coloured molecules' are bright pink
- Supreme court nominee: Trump to announce Kennedy replacement
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard says joining Real Madrid is every player's dream
- Justin Bieber confirms engagement, asked Hailey Baldwin's father for blessing first
- Kings reportedly preparing offer sheet for Marcus Smart
- Roaring Lion downs arch rival in three-year-olds' Eclipse
- Kerber, Ostapenko to meet in Wimbledon semis
- Real Madrid agree to transfer Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus
- Ahmed Shehzad: Pakistan batsman tests positive for banned substance
- Eight boys brought safely out of flooded Thai caves in two days