It's the first time since Germany in 2006 - the 18th edition of the World Cup - where four European teams: Italy (champions), France (runners-up), Germany (third) and Portugal (fourth) made up the final four positions.
"Thierry Henry brings that as an ex-footballer of elite thoughts".
"Unfortunately our dream has been postponed, and it is very painful for all of us that after so much work and dedication on the part of each player, technical commission, and staff, there is vast pain", he wrote.
Pogba had an effort originally credited to him, later recorded as an own goal by Australia's Aziz Behich, and has played a key role in most of his country's best attacking moments.
Eleven host cities, namely Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Kazan, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Rostov-on-Don, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg and Samara, were selected to be the venues for the matches of the 2018 World Cup.
And De Bruyne praised Martinez for instilling a winning mentality in a Belgian squad that believe their time for a major tournament victory has come.
The Belgium assistant coach was formerly a World Cup victor with Les Bleus in 1998.
Apart from having something to say about how one can win a World Cup, Henry will have to teach Lukaku how to dismantle France and score against the resilient Les Blues.
"He's a living legend of French football and we have a lot of respect for him".
The Manchester United forward has scored four goals in the World Cup, managed two assists and looks like a completely different player from just a few years ago.
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She ''Got Rid'' of Her Famous Lip Fillers
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid to join Juventus
- Polar fitness app exposed location of soldiers and government agents
- Sophie Gradon’s BF Aaron Armstrong Dead 3 Weeks After Reality Star’s Death
- These are the semi-final matchups at the FIFA World Cup (SCHEDULE)
- France Team, Predicted Playing XI vs Belgium
- Tropical Storm Chris approaches hurricane status
- Nobel widow Liu Xia leaves China after 8 years' house arrest
- UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson resigns amid Cabinet's deep divisions over Brexit
- Susan Collins Says Brett Kavanaugh Is 'Clearly' Qualified For Supreme Court