Donte DiVincenzo is a two-time NCAA Champion, winning titles as a member of the Villanove Wildcats in 2016 and most recently in 2018. Teammate D.J. Wilson shared the photo of the two sitting at a table in a Las Vegas casino.
Way2Save is also a program Wells Fargo put forward to help college students open a savings account with no monthly fees, which in most banks, would surpass the $3.71 the shooting guard now has, despite owning a $1,000 iPhone X. That adds up for a grand total of $3.71 cents to his name.
DiVincenzo's "life is boutta change", wrote Wilson, along with a sack of money emoji. DiVincenzo signed his rookie contract with the Bucks, which will earn him $5.3 million over the next two years. Even still, National Basketball Association rookies don't see their first paychecks until November 15, so he'll either have to stretch those three bucks awfully thin over the next five months or borrow a few from his Bucks teammate. As J.R. Radcliffe of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel noted, the rookie wage scale puts the 17th overall pick's first-year salary around $2,067,500.
- Croatia 'stopped Messi' so can cope with Kane - Dalic
- England Have Been Warming Up With Rubber Chickens Ahead Of Croatia
- Cardi B Files $15 million Suit Against Estranged Manager
- Airbus Reveals Early Design Of Its Mars Rover
- Golf roundup: Na takes 5-stroke win at Greenbrier
- Your Guide To Buying DJI Drones In Singapore (Complete With Price Comparisons)
- Jurgen Klopp sends Loris Karius Liverpool FC message
- Thibaut Courtois speaks out on Real Madrid link after Belgium beat Japan
- Glenn Maxwell sparks Pakistan outrage after handshake snub of Sarfraz Ahmed
- Airbus boss Enders backs UK PM May's latest Brexit position