The pair became engaged in April following a two-month relationship.
It comes after reports that Caroline dumped former Apprentice star Andrew, 27, over cheating fears and claims he was "fame hungry".
Flack had announced the separation on Twitter, writing: 'I'm sad to announce that Andrew and I have chose to part ways.
In a statement of her own, she told The Mirror: "I'm sad to announce that Andrew and I have chose to part ways. Unfortunately it was not meant to be and I wish her all the best in the future". At least there's a Villa waiting for me. "I wish her all the best". "It's back to the ol" grafting'.
In a statement, the stunning host confirmed that she and Andrew were no longer together, before sharing her heartbreak on Twitter by sharing a crying face emoji.
"However, that's clearly never going to happen which is why we have odds of 100/1 of her swapping the hosting sofa for a Love Island bed".
'I'll never forget seeing you walk into the restaurant - tall, with a smile 10 miles wide, not just for me but for everyone in there.
"I wasn't scared of being single on my 40th birthday in the same way I was on my 30th birthday". "'WHO is that guy?' I texted my friend".
She told the Mail On Sunday: "What can I say?"
The former X Factor presenter was previously forced to defend her relationship, after the couple faced accusations it was all a publicity stunt and so-called "sources" claimed Caroline's friends were anxious that Andrew could be using her to boost his profile.
"I followed you on Instagram and you followed me back with the simple, emotionless line: 'Thanks for the support.' (I now know, of course, it took you hours to come up with that!)" she said. "A few days later, we met".
Speaking in May, she said: "Life is really good".
The former Xtra Factor presenter joked: "I might get married in the villa..."
- American tourist killed by stray bullet in Mexico City
- Indians had costly bullpen miscommunication in loss
- Kylie Jenner addresses her 'insecurities' on daughter Stormi's lips
- England fans 'dare to dream' after World Cup win over Sweden
- Airbus Reveals Early Design Of Its Mars Rover
- Chinese tariffs on United States goods take effect at start of July 6
- Apple's Taiwanese flag ban leads to iPhone crashes
- Donte DiVincenzo has only $3.71 in his bank account
- Matt Le Tissier's plan for England to reach the World Cup final
- Dead-eyed Knox beats Fox in Irish Open playoff