The "Bodak Yellow" singer revealed on Instagram Wednesday morning that she gave birth to a girl on Tuesday. The "Bartier Cardi" artist and rapper Offset welcomed the birth of their lovely baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus, Tuesday night in an Atlanta-area hospital.
Cardi plans to resume her tour with Bruno Mars, with Kulture in tow. Before then, speculation about the news was incessant over social media, but the rapper did all the she could to downplay the rumors.
At the end of last month, Cardi also revealed that she and Offset had actually been secretly married even before their very public engagement!
Cardi, who has a home in Edgewater, just reached a career milestone with the success of her song "I Like It", becoming the first female rapper to see two songs hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Getting married was one of those moments!
She said she did not wear a wedding dress, wear make-up or have a wedding ring at the low-key ceremony.
- Kylie Jenner Covers Forbes Magazine Women Billionaires Issue
- Dead-eyed Knox beats Fox in Irish Open playoff
- Trump blasts Germany at NATO: 'Totally controlled' by Russian Federation
- Donte DiVincenzo has only $3.71 in his bank account
- Matt Le Tissier's plan for England to reach the World Cup final
- American tourist killed by stray bullet in Mexico City
- N.J. man infected with flesh-eating bacteria while crabbing, could lose limbs
- Indians had costly bullpen miscommunication in loss
- 'It's terrible': Stunned Federer feeling low after Wimbledon shock
- Loss to Anderson brings a Wimbledon first for Federer