The trailer of Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu starrer Mulk is out and they have left us all speechless. Pannu will be seen playing the role of a lawyer.
Speaking to media at the trailer launch event of Mulk Taapsee said it's "disturbing that a particular religion is targeted like that", reports news agency IANS.
Talking about the message her movie is trying to spread, Taapsee feels that she has given her best to the film. "I am quite impressed with her directorial eye and someday if she ever wishes to foray into direction she will do well for herself", he explained. It is disturbing to see it happens because my life is run by Muslims.
Taapsee also replied to Big B and asked if they could do a couple of more films together. The movie stars Rishi Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu, Neena Gupta, Rajat Kapoor, Manoj Pahwa, Kumud Mishra, Ashutosh Rana, Prachee Shah Paandya, Vartika Singh, Ashrut Jain and Indraneil Sengupta. If somebody has to stand up to address the issue, then I would love to take the responsibility. "This fear and this disturbance in my mind, I vented it all out through this film", she said. She concluded by saying that this is not the government's matter to address, it is ours.
Mulk director Anubhav Sinha, who was present at the trailer launch, added, "When we started the film it looked against the tide but the kind of comments we are receiving I am happy that I made it".
Mulk is scheduled to release on August 3. The trailer further shows the various stages of a Muslim family struggling to survive due to their religion.
- Prince Louis christening: Queen and Duke of Edinburgh to miss event
- Drake Breaks The Beatles Record with Seven Simultaneous Top 10 Songs
- Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit
- Pride organisers say sorry after anti-trans group leads march
- George Clooney involved in motorbike accident in Italy, reports say
- President Trump signs pardons for cattle ranchers whose convictions sparked 2016 occupation
- Arsenal sign Uruguay World Cup star Torreira
- Russian cargo ship docks at ISS in record time
- Acting EPA Chief Pledges 'Change of Tone' in Communications
- 20 injured in plane crash outside Pretoria