Unfortunately, as previously reported, Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip decided a while ago that they would not be able to attend. And better yet, the entire royal family was present, dressed in their church-best. Later this week, she will host President Donald Trump for a meeting at Windsor Castle.
The frilled satin dress is a replica of the baptism garment first worn by Queen Victoria's eldest daughter, Victoria Adelaide Mary Louisa, back in 1841.
Then she was caught excitedly skipping at a polo event with her mum, Kate Middleton.
The 11-week-old will be baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby, in the palace's Chapel Royal. In April he underwent planned hip surgery, but attended the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle just a few weeks later, walking unaided.
And Louis' non-royal godparents will have influence on the little prince.
Nicholas Van Cutsem, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, and Guy Pelly are Prince Louis' godfathers. He is a close friend of both Prince William and Prince Harry - helping to organise the former's stag do - and was dubbed the pair's "court jester".
The three-year-old was walking hand-in-hand with her dad, Prince William, after her younger brother's christening service when she told waiting photographers: "You're not coming", according to The Sun.
- Netflix launches Smart Downloads
- Roseanne Barr not doing TV interview after all
- Fernando Torres: Ex-Liverpool and Chelsea striker signs for Japan's Sagan Tosu
- Drake Breaks The Beatles Record with Seven Simultaneous Top 10 Songs
- Who’s in line to take over from David Davis as Brexit Secretary?
- Real Madrid excited by Courtois' desire to return to the Spanish capital
- Russian cargo ship docks at ISS in record time
- George Clooney injured in auto accident, reports
- New weapon against drivers using mobile phones launched in Norfolk
- President Trump signs pardons for cattle ranchers whose convictions sparked 2016 occupation