The Duchess of Cambridge holds Prince Louis, while Prince William holds the hands of Prince George and Princess Charlotte as they arrive for Prince Louis' christening service at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace, London.
Following the church service, the guests were invited to a private tea at Clarence House, residence of Prince Charles and his wife Camilla.
It will be the first time the new family of five will be seen together in the public.
Prince George and Princess Charlotte have stolen the show at their brother's christening, playing up to the waiting media outside The Chapel Royal.
Yesterday was the day young Prince Louis got christened.
Louis is fifth in the line of succession to the British throne after his grandfather Prince Charles, his father William and his older siblings George and Charlotte. Instead, it is the Queen's busy schedule that kept her away from the event, but her absence was a mutual decision between the monarch, Prince William, and Kate Middleton. She's 92, you know.
The cheeky pair, who welcomed little brother Prince Louis in April, were spotted at the window of Buckingham Palace watching the RAF 100 flypast at around 1pm.
Will and Kate chose two hymns, two lessons and two anthems for the christening. All yes were of course on little Louis, but also on Charlotte's gorgeous little outfit which consisted of a baby blue dress, matching shoes and the cutest bow hairband by Pepa & Co.
- Pride organisers say sorry after anti-trans group leads march
- Who’s in line to take over from David Davis as Brexit Secretary?
- Love Island host Caroline Flack announced SPLIT from Andrew Brady
- Netflix launches Smart Downloads
- You can now buy the limited edition red OnePlus 6
- Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit
- Baby survives 9 hours buried in United States forest
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic prediction made by Greg Rusedski
- Russian cargo ship docks at ISS in record time
- PGA Tour: Kelly Kraft fires 63 to lead at Greenbrier