The game is expected to hit PC at some point this autumn.
In addition to being dated, some details have been offered regarding the PC version of Monster Hunter: World's update schedule. In the meantime, you can see the new PC trailer below. It just depends on how far you want to push your machine and what you want this bad boy to look like. "This is the first time we've taken a mainline Monster Hunter game to PC", producer Ryozo Tsujimoto tells us in a written Q&A, "so we wanted to take the time to get it right and do the proper research and preparation".
In a tweet late last week, Capcom confirmed plans to reveal the PC version's release date and minimum requirements at 5PM in the UK. Obviously, Sony wouldn't be down with it, but there really is no reason that a Windows Store version couldn't exist with Xbox One compatibility. We're also hoping that the modding community will swoop in and give this game some serious legs as well. No word yet on whether you'll be able to exceed either number, as Capcom has simply shared a screenshot of the settings menu confirming those two options. But Monster Hunter has always had more fans in Japan than any other region - or at least that was the case until World. As part of the Guild's Research Commission, players must embark on a grand journey to this massive, mysterious land and uncover the secrets behind this phenomenon. This is the ideal time to jump in, because this is the most streamlined Monster Hunter game to-date!
- EU calls on Myanmar to release Reuters reporters
- IHOB was faking it - it’s back to pancakes for IHOP
- Hardik Pandya expresses joy of winning the T20I series on Twitter
- Eden is more of a Hazard than Mbappe
- Nokia X5 officially arrives on July 11
- Wimbledon relaxes mobile phone rule but sticks on 2pm men's final
- 8 rescued from Thai cave, but 5 remain trapped
- Boris Johnson resigns in major Brexit blow to UK PM Theresa May
- Ghanaians react to Russia's shootout defeat to Croatia
- MI auto racing highlights - from Daytona to Kalamazoo