"It's clearly a style that she feels comfortable with, which is so important when you're stepping out in front of the cameras."
The 36-year-old pinned the priceless piece on the fold of her pale blue Alexander McQueen coat dress. They were joined at the ceremony by the Queen and other senior members of the Royal Family, including Prince Charles and Prince William.
The newlyweds greeted the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, ahead of the christening service and Meghan, who shot to fame as Rachel Zane in legal drama Suits, was caught on camera giggling as she greeted the man who officiated her wedding in May.
The RAF, which is the first-ever independent air force, split from the British Army and Royal Navy in April 1918.
Auntie Meghan kitted herself out in a sophisticated Ralph Lauren dress for the christening of Prince Louis yesterday - and even dug out matching heels and a hat.
The pair are being formally welcomed to the Emerald Isle by Ireland's Taoiseach Leo Varadkar and are due to enjoy a summer garden party at Glencairn, the official residence of Britain's Ambassador to Ireland Robin Barnett, where the duke will give a speech.
We can't wait to see how Meghan will turn up for those events.
- Supreme court nominee: Trump to announce Kennedy replacement
- Roaring Lion downs arch rival in three-year-olds' Eclipse
- Marco Asensio’s agent rules out a move to Liverpool for his client
- China's Nobel winner's widow Liu Xia leaves Beijing for Germany
- Ahmed Shehzad: Pakistan batsman tests positive for banned substance
- Kieran Trippier pays tribute to England fans
- Trump Zings NATO, and EU Chief Zings Back
- France take on Belgium for a place in the final
- World's 'oldest coloured molecules' are bright pink
- Follow the World Cup semifinal between France and Belgium