Shortly after Caroline's statement, Andrew issued his own, writing: "Sad to announce Caroline and I have chose to part ways". Unfortunately it was not to be. "Unfortunately it was not meant to be and I wish her all the best in the future".
The split comes less than a week after Cosmopolitan published an open letter from Caroline to Andrew, describing her former fiancé as "the one I've been waiting for". "It's back to the ol" grafting'.
She had previously spoken about how Andrew's proposal was a surprise.
Caroline revealed how their relationship began on social media as she divulged details on her love life.
Caroline is said to be "sad" over their split, and had wanted to deal with their break-up privately.
In a statement of her own, she told The Mirror: "I'm sad to announce that Andrew and I have chose to part ways".
'At this point she feels like he has used her so much, and that he's full of lies.
According to a source of The Sun's: "She's finally realised all the rumours about him were true".
'He's unpredictable and extremely hard to be around.
But Caroline, 38, who plays matchmaker on the popular reality show which has seen engagements and children come from it, sadly hasn't been as lucky in love in her own life. The relationship was so bad, he's got a long track record of just making things up and lying to her again and again.
But Andrew has now released a statement confirming their split.
"I saw you on TV before we'd even met", she continued. I do this job because I live life a bit up and down and I'm never on a straight line. Talking to you was effortless. There were no first-date nerves - just two people laughing and getting to know each other until the early hours. It was how all first dates should be.
"Sad to announce Caroline and I have made a decision to part ways", he said.
The couple met in January and announced they were planning to tie the knot last April.
Caroline once excitedly recalled how she knew he was "the one" just days after meeting.
Caroline responded on Twitter: "I don't like to speak up on things. But".
'She's heard what he's had to say and believes the relationship is worth another go.
- Queen marks 100 years of Britain's RAF ahead of flypast
- Russian cargo ship docks at ISS in record time
- Thaw point: Experts warn on eating frozen vegetables while still frozen
- Emmanuel Eboue Arrested, Friends Concerned for His Mental State
- Roseanne Barr not doing TV interview after all
- Wimbledon 2018: Slovak tennis start Dominika Cibulkova accused of bad sportsmanship
- George Clooney involved in motorbike accident in Italy, reports say
- Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit
- Arsenal sign Uruguay World Cup star Torreira
- PSG offer €270m for Philippe Coutinho ‘in bid to keep Neymar happy’