The 2004 Green Day hit song "American Idiot" is climbing the charts in the United Kingdom ahead of President TrumpDonald John TrumpMichelle Wolf in July Fourth salute: "God bless abortions and God bless America" Graham: Trump's Supreme Court picks "all winners" Man arrested after allegedly threatening to kill Trump supporters, GOP lawmaker MORE's visit there later this week.
"Several of the events are expected to attract large crowds and there will be road closures in connection with those events".
The president also spoke on the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit he'll be attending in Brussels as well as his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The warning comes hours after British Prime Minister Theresa May faced a growing backlash over her government's failure to secure a deal on the UK's upcoming divorce from the European Union. Green Day also depicted Trump as a zombie in their video for "Back In The USA".
Trump's visit to the U.K.is expected to be met with significant protests from left-wing activists, promoted by members of the left-wing Labour Party who have repeatedly called for Trump to be uninvited, particularly due to his administration's "zero-tolerance" immigration policies that separated children from their families at the border.
Trump arrives in Britain on Thursday after a North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit and thousands of protesters are expected to join demonstrations during his visit, including plans to fly a blimp over parliament portraying Trump as an orange, snarling baby.
Kaitlyn Schallhorn is a Reporter for Fox News. "His city operations team have met with the organizers and have given them permission to use Parliament Square Garden as a grounding point for the blimp".
- Fernando Torres: Ex-Liverpool and Chelsea striker signs for Japan's Sagan Tosu
- Hazard to go up against adopted France of his hero Zidane
- Angus Gunn close to joining Southampton from Man City
- Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Juventus from Real Madrid
- Queen and Prince Philip to miss Prince Louis’ christening
- China's Nobel winner's widow Liu Xia leaves Beijing for Germany
- Real Madrid excited by Courtois' desire to return to the Spanish capital
- Russian cargo ship docks at ISS in record time
- Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit
- OPEC says it's doing best to supply market but won't overdo it