This summer sale kicked off in the United States on Sunday, July 8th and runs until Tuesday, July 17th.
Indeed, the deals don't apply to each and every product, but they are quite varied.
The Pixel 2 phones may not pack the newest hardware available to Android device makers - the Pixel 3 will fix that soon - but it's still one of the best Android phones you can buy right now. It's a great option for any room really, and that this price, you won't want to miss it. However, if you're willing to act fast and you don't want to wait for the upcoming Pixel 3, then there's an excellent Pixel 2 XL deal for you.
Lastly, the Home Mini gets a $15 price cut to $34, while the original Home is $99 after $30 off. Purchasing two Home speakers results in a $100 discount. To sweeten the deal, if you buy two Google Homes you'll save $50 on each for a total savings of $100. Google says that the deals are available while supply last. You'll also find similar deals on these at Harvey Norman, The Good Guys or even a little bit better at Officeworks where they've shaved a dollar or so off the RRP to avoid their legendary 5% Cashback bonus if they can't beat a price at other stores.
If you have any money left over from Steam's recent sales bonanza, you can head over to the Google Store and grab a variety of electronics at a discount. You can also get a free Google Home Mini when you buy a Nest thermostat, but that particular deal was running long before Google kicked off its summer sale yesterday. Daydream View, meanwhile, is down to $49 - but only if you buy the headset in coral - while Chromecast Ultra and Chromecast have $15 and $10 discounts, respectively.
- Ghanaians react to Russia's shootout defeat to Croatia
- J.B. Smoove Joins Cast Of "Spider-Man: Far From Home"
- Nokia X5 officially arrives on July 11
- MI auto racing highlights - from Daytona to Kalamazoo
- 8 rescued from Thai cave, but 5 remain trapped
- Monster Hunter World PC Requirements Leaked Online
- Theresa May defends Brexit plan after Cabinet departures
- Vettel wins, Hamilton second at Silverstone
- Croatia identify England danger man for semi-final
- EU calls on Myanmar to release Reuters reporters