George Clooney was injured in a road accident in Italy today when his scooter collided with a vehicle. Private Mediaset, citing gossip magazine Chi, said the accident occurred near Costa Corallina, in the province of Olbia. "It turns out he had a scooter accident with only minor injuries", while another added: "George Clooney should not be tampered with 2018!" According to Corriere, Clooney was "hospitalized" after the incident and his condition is "confidential" but not serious.
La Nuova Sardegna reports that Clooney suffered "slight trauma to the pelvis and bruises to one leg and an arm".
Daily newspaper La Nuova Sardegna said the 57-year-old Clooney was heading to a film set a auto hit his motorbike.
George Clooney has been rushed to hospital after a motorbike crash. Clooney was on the island shooting his new series Catch-22.
The actor was reportedly taken to the emergency room of the John Paul II (Giovanni Paolo II) hospital, which is in Olbia, Sardinia.
The drama - which Clooney is both directing and acting in - also stars Hugh Laurie, and is scheduled to be shown on TV next year.
Clooney has a home on Lake Como, which is on the Italian mainland.
- Federal judge denies Trump administration request to detain immigrant children
- New role for Daventry MP after resignations from Brexit department
- Justin Bieber Confirms Engagement To Hailey Baldwin
- Modric reveals Croatia biggest concern ahead of England clash
- Pride organisers say sorry after anti-trans group leads march
- Fortnite Season 5 Teaser Image Released
- Trump has chosen his Supreme Court nominee, source says
- Thaw point: Experts warn on eating frozen vegetables while still frozen
- Drake Breaks The Beatles Record with Seven Simultaneous Top 10 Songs
- Raheem Sterling, England on collision course with Belgium in World Cup final