Huge news has emerged today that former Arsenal defender has been arrested on suspicion of arson and malicious communications.
The Mirror reported that Eboue was detained at a police station in North London on Saturday but was released on bail on Sunday.
According to reports by Mirror sport, Eboue was taken to a police station in north London and will remain in custody as he is questioned over allegations of arson and "malicious communication".
Eboue, a former Ivory Coast global, has been arrested by police investigating an alleged arson in Enfield, north London.
However, months down the line and reports indicate that family members are anxious of the former player's mental and emotional state. In December, Eboue spoke of how divorce from his former partner Auriele had left him broke and unable to see his three kids and being so strapped for cash that he was living on a friend's couch, he couldn't afford a washing machine and was avoiding bailiffs.
Since his retirement, Eboue, a cult hero at Arsenal, has given interviews that have sparked concerns for his mental health.
Eboue's last club was Sunderland, signing in 2016 on a short term loan, but the defender did not make a single appearance for the Black Cats due to the fact that he began serving a one-year ban from all football-related activity for failing to pay a former agent less than a month after signing for the club.
The 35-year-old was recently invited to join the likes of Nicolas Anelka, Ray Parlour, David Seaman and Sol Campbell as part of a Gunners legends side for a charity match at Real Madrid's Bernabeu Stadium in Spain.
Eboue admitted a year ago of his plight after being banned from playing football due to a contractual dispute with his former agent.
- Prince Harry and Meghan visit Republic of Ireland
- Raheem Sterling, England on collision course with Belgium in World Cup final
- You can now buy the limited edition red OnePlus 6
- Baby survives 9 hours buried in United States forest
- Henry faces loyalty test: France icon is Belgium's secret weapon
- UK Foreign Minister QUITS, Theresa May Facing REVOLT — BREXIT BREAKDOWN
- Here's What To Do If You Are Banned From The Thanos Subreddit
- Matt Hancock changes Government role, exits radio
- Thaw point: Experts warn on eating frozen vegetables while still frozen
- Prince Louis's six godparents revealed ahead of christening