And while he says he'd be pleased if Ronaldo does make the move to his former club, you'd certainly pay a penny for the 40-year-old's thoughts if he inspires them to Champions League glory.
Portugal captain Ronaldo has spent nine years at Madrid, but speculation over a potential €100 million transfer caused Juve's share price to soar last week. According to beIN Sports, Juventus president Andrea Agnelli is flying to Greece to meet with Ronaldo, in hopes of finalizing the deal.
A reported fee of €100million could see the five-time Ballon d'Or victor swap LaLiga for Serie A, and Trezeguet would be delighted to see him at Juve.
"Beyond the titles he won during these nine years, Cristiano Ronaldo has also been an example of dedication, work, responsibility, talent and constant improvement".
It's the most unexpected transfer of the summer window so far, and all signs are pointing to Cristiano Ronaldo signing for Juventus.
"He was leaving his mark in Real Madrid or he is still doing it, but I know him pretty much, and when he takes a decision he goes ahead no matter the consequences. I feel that way and I ask everyone, and especially our followers, to please understand me".
Can, meanwhile, was unveiled by I Bianconeri on Monday, having moved from Liverpool on a free transfer following a four-year spell at Anfield. On an individual basis, with the Real Madrid jersey he has won 4 Gold Balls, 2 The Best, and 3 Gold Boots, among many other awards.
- Russian cargo ship docks at ISS in record time
- Trump says Putin meeting 'may be the easiest of them all'
- PSG offer €270m for Philippe Coutinho ‘in bid to keep Neymar happy’
- Justin Bieber Confirms Engagement To Hailey Baldwin
- Roseanne Barr not doing TV interview after all
- Love Island host Caroline Flack announced SPLIT from Andrew Brady
- Prince Louis christening: Queen and Duke of Edinburgh to miss event
- Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit
- New role for Daventry MP after resignations from Brexit department
- George Clooney involved in motorbike accident in Italy, reports say