Warframe on Nintendo Switch is happening, meaning you'll be able to play one of the best free games on the handiest console. The plot is centered around members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who were kept in a deep cryogenic slumber for centuries.
Digital Extremes Studio Manager Sheldon Carter adds: "Cross-play requires all platforms to be updated simultaneously, which is not what our development schedule allows for at the moment".
There's also hundreds of different weapons and thousands of customisation options, that allow you to mod the equipment however you want. According to Polygon, developer Digital Extremes confirmed at TennoCon that their ever-expanding title will be heading to Nintendo's revolutionary gaming console. Since it was released for the PC five years ago, Warframe has steadily grown in popularity.
A release window has not been announced, so we'll have to stay tuned on that.
As a reminder, Panic Button has been responsible for a number of Nintendo Switch ports. Not only does the Nintendo Switch version of Warframe already have its own trailer, the crew have noted the involvement of Panic Button, the same team that brought Doom and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus to Nintendo Switch. The game is now without a release date or even window, but when we know, you will know.
- Jordan Pickford is England's No.1 because of his distribution
- De Bruyne and Belgium defeat France as England beat Croatia
- Anne Frank's family tried to escape to US, but hit roadblocks
- I Gave Nabil Fekir Liverpool Opportunity - Lyon Supremo On Star's Future
- Brexit Secretary David Davis resigns
- Turkey Fires 18,000 Public Workers in Emergency Decree
- Tropical Storm Chris likely to strengthen into a hurricane Monday
- 'Disorganized' Tropical Storm Beryl moving a little faster, but blowing no harder
- Verstappen wins as Hamilton retires
- Dozens of 'drunk' seagulls found on South West beaches