It's understood that West Ham won't be able to match the Turkish club's offer, but money isn't Wilshere's only motivation given his family are settled in London. I used to love them back in the day when I was a kid.
Gooners, is West Ham Wilshere's level?
Previously, he had been linked with Fenerbahce, and Wilshere revealed that this was something he would be open to.
It is believed that Wilshere is close to agreeing terms with the club after leaving Arsenal last month almost a decade after making his competitive debut for the club in 2008.
The England global said he was in no rush but was open to offers in the Premier League and overseas.
"I want to keep playing games and keep improving and learning".
"I played 32 or 33 times last year and I want to carry on this year".
As per Guardian journalist Jacob Steinberg, new West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini hasn't instantly dismissed the idea out of hand and is instead seeking advice from some of the players who played alongside Payet during his two-year stint in London.
The East Londoners, who conceded 68 times last term, have already signed the centre-back Issa Diop, goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski and defender Ryan Fredericks this summer.
- Britain's Johnson robustly opposed PM's Brexit plan, reports say
- Ford and General Motors Assessing Tariffs Impact in China
- Trump mulls Supreme Court choice from 2 or 3 candidates
- Liverpool fans spot another embarrassing Karius moment in warmup vs Chester
- Reports Say First Two Boys Brought Out of Cave
- Former NBA player Clifford Rozier dies at 45 after heart attack
- NBA Summer League in Las Vegas begins, Ayton in action
- Russian Federation retaliates against USA with tariffs on American goods
- Horner says Red Bulls are in the running for both F1 titles
- Halsey Breaks Down Crying During a Concert