Earlier in the week, Halsey posted on her Instagram Story that the two were no longer dating.
Halsey's short statement didn't shed light on the reason for her and G-Eazy's sudden split.
During lyrics, "Someone will love you / But someone isn't me" Halsey abruptly stopped singing started crying. "I normally keep this kind of thing private but provided our public nature I feel the need to inform my fans".
Halsey and G-Eazy recently announced their breakup after about a year of being one of Hollywood's most loved-up coupes, and it looks like the split is taking its toll.
However, a source told Us Weekly earlier last week that the two chose to part ways because of conflicting schedules. "They tried to make the distance thing work, but the two of them are both super engaging and interactive people and it became too hard for them to sustain a balanced and healthy relationship when they were spending so much time apart", the insider said.
One insider told HollywoodLife that 'It's only been a matter of days since they split, but Ashley is already missing G like insane, and second-guessing herself as to whether she made the right decision to break up with him'.
'Ashley's head tells her that she did the right thing by ending their relationship, but her heart tells her otherwise, and it took all her willpower not to text G after she came off stage last night.
- Pokemon Go: Special Summer Pikachu Celebrates Game's Second Anniversary
- Reports Say First Two Boys Brought Out of Cave
- Harry Maguire scores for England with header as fans crack SAME joke
- Liverpool fans spot another embarrassing Karius moment in warmup vs Chester
- Britain's Johnson robustly opposed PM's Brexit plan, reports say
- Former NBA player Clifford Rozier dies at 45 after heart attack
- June Sees Employment Rates Increase 213000
- England fans criticised for invading IKEA store following victory over Sweden
- Sacha Baron Cohen in Talks for New Comedy Interview Series
- U.S. jobs growth stronger than expected