Anthony's estate includes $425,000 in cash, $35,000 in brokerage accounts, $250,000 in personal property, and $500,000 in "intangible property including royalties and residuals", according to documents obtained by the NY Daily News.
However, the $1.2 million declared in the will may not be his only assets. Those go to his estranged wife Ottavia Busia-Bourdain, Wonder Wall reported. She has been asked to dole out his personal effects, including his cars, furniture, books, and clothes, "in accordance with what [she] believes to have been his wishes".
Busia-Bourdain was listed as the executor of the will.
The court will appoint a guardian ad litem to represent their daughter Ariane's interests, because she's a minor.
The court documents also reveal that Bourdain had a $1.1 million mortgage, but the exact property is not stated. "I should always be a renter", Bourdain told PEOPLE in February. At the time of his death, their divorce had not been finalized and the chef had been dating Italian actress Asia Argento, who he met while filming Parts Unknown.
Bourdain, 61, had been working on the new episode of his show with CNN, "Parts Unknown".
A star in the food world and beyond, Bourdain had written books and worked on numerous shows and documentaries, after coming to prominence with his popular book, Kitchen Confidential, in 2000.
- Harry Maguire scores for England with header as fans crack SAME joke
- June's employment gains, job hunter influx clears way for rate hike
- Ford and General Motors Assessing Tariffs Impact in China
- Arsenal in talks with France U20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi
- Reports Say First Two Boys Brought Out of Cave
- Did Maisie Williams just reveal ‘Game of Thrones’ ending?
- Business patience 'at breaking point' over lack of Brexit clarity
- Foot fossil of juvenile hominin exhibits ape-like features
- Ambulances leave from Thai cave as rescue underway
- Trump mulls Supreme Court choice from 2 or 3 candidates