Playground, for those unaware, is a new game mode in Fortnite: Battle Royale that allows players to enter the island alone, with only a couple friends, or as part of a random squad.
Epic said it hopes to enable team selection options within the Playground itself in the next iteration.
It was then meant to launch on Wednesday June 27 however soon after being released the Fortnite Playground LTM mode was closed down for repairs.
Each Playground match lasts for one hour, and the storm circle won't begin closing in on the map until 55 minutes have passed.
When Is the Fortnite Playground v2 Release Date? We now know when it'll be going away, and what it'll be like next time it pops up in game. The note on the Playground LTM entry revealed that Epic would only make the mode available for a limited amount of time, adding it to the roster of other things it would introduce, only to later remove. Epic has said the mode will return as it turns Playground into a full-fledged creative sandbox.
"Obviously lots of work needs to be done before anything like that can happen, but maybe one day". There's also much more loot to find, and it affords opportunities to screw around with the game that you could not in a regular match.
- Former leader of Japanese doomsday cult hanged over 1995 sarin gas attack
- IDF foils attempts by Hamas to set cyber traps for soldiers
- French government calls for calm after riots over police killing
- Shouting CEO, changing rules: inside Tesla's Model 3-building sprint
- Get ready for Idris Elba in the upcoming Fast and Furious spinoff
- Trump holds rally in Montana
- Elon Musk Sends Team to Thailand to Help in Cave Rescue
- Anthony Bourdain worth only $1.2M at time of death, will reveals
- Teen climbs out of car trapped in sinkhole
- UK nerve agent incident: What we know