July 4 - Display of Independence Fireworks in Millstadt.
The City of Great Falls is also hosting its annual parade, which starts at 11 a.m. along 1st Avenue South or Central Avenue between 8th Street and Park Drive. Tables for six are available for $50 each for Acworth residents and $70 for non-residents. Fireworks will begin at dusk or about 9:30. 5 from 10 a.m. -10:30 p.m.
A list of participating parks and recreation areas can be seen below, but guests should note that the DNR cannot guarantee that fireworks will not be set off near the state parks.
Free concert tickets are being given away at Fort Dalles Fourth. The festival will include family-friendly activities, including cornhole, face painting and more.
MARTINSBURG -With Independence Day right around the corner, the Eastern Panhandle is gearing up for firework displays, BBQs, parades and more. Starting at 4pm gates and concessions will open along with DJ music.
The Pomona Fairplex will be home to monster trucks, motocross and a Red, White and BOOM fireworks display.
On the Fourth of July, the American Legion Post 60 will host an All American cookout with hot dogs, burgers and all the fixin's. The parade shows of a collection of steam engines, antique cars, marching bands and more. There will be a parade, live music, food and games. Pre-registration for softball is required, but people can register for bean bag, cribbage or kubb tournaments at 5:30 p.m. today, with games to begin at 6 p.m. Ages 12 and under are admitted for free. Those wishing to enter vehicles must register by emailing Shirley.Baylis@decaturga.com or calling 678-553-6573. The show will be from 10:05 p.m.to 10:25 p.m., so pack a snack, blanket and watch the biggest fireworks show in the region!
Various children's activities will occur at Warder Park following the ceremonies.
The last local city to outlaw fireworks was Santa Rosa. General admission is free.
Altoona Independence Day celebration will be tonight. Parking for the parade will be in the field at the intersection of Highways 35 and 82. The show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Public safety is a concern for some when considering the legality of consumer fireworks.
Fairview - Fireworks may be discharged July 3, July 4, July 5, December 31 and January 1 from 12 p.m. -11 p.m. Starts at 2 p.m. with fireworks at 9 p.m. It will launch from Roc Park, located at 200 Rex Place.
- Arizona woman 92 kills son after refusing to go to nursing home
- England can not be hindered by history, says Southgate
- China says 'fully prepared' if trade war kicks off this week
- An Englishman Abroad: the relief of watching England win a penalty shootout
- Asus Zenfone 5Z with Snapdragon 845 SoC, 6.2-inch notched display launched
- England end their penalty curse, beat Colombia in petulant game
- Liverpool's Highest-Paid Stars After Salah's New Record Deal
- Rybarikova and Stephens stunned at Wimbledon
- Ant-Man and the Wasp review: superheroine joins fun Marvel sequel
- Park beats Ryu, Hataoka in playoff to win KPMG Women’s PGA