Earlier this week, Epic Games deployed their v4.5 update for the wildly popular battle royale title Fortnite. The company plans to have an update today on the feature, when and if it will return, but now we're left in the dark. Oh, and the newly-reinstated trolleys (which were removed from the game a while ago due to the fact some players were using them to glitch underneath the map) aren't going anywhere, so you can now zip away from the oncoming store with a little more speed.
"We've heard your feedback regarding the Final Fight LTM and we agree that the mode isn't quite in a state where we want it to be", the developer wrote on Reddit. 24 hours later the mode was still not re-enabled but Epic stated that "We're still testing these changes but are aiming to return this mode later today".
The Playground mode update adds: "Once we have confirmed that our testing was successful we will begin gradually rolling servers out to all regions and platforms until it's available to all players".
Epic explained why it was taken offline shortly after the limited time mode was taken off the game.
"So many of you rushed in to create and play that our matchmaking service fell over", a statement from Epic Games reveals. "More details available tomorrow".
Epic developers took to reddit to explain what Fornite's latest LTM needs, and why it's proved such a strain on the server.
Players are now struggling with matchmaking in Fortnite, leaving only Solo play guaranteed.
It has already pushed a patch live for PC players, with more patches expected imminently.
- Japan probe arrives at asteroid after almost four-year space odyssey
- Spurs and Lakers believe Kawhi Leonard trade clinches LeBron to LA
- Ranbir Kapoor fan targets CBFC and Salman Khan fans
- Porsche 919 Evo annihilates Nurburgring lap record
- States sue Trump over immigrant families as Congress quarrels
- New Overwatch Hero Revealed: Hammond the Hamster
- Emin releases insane music video trolling Trump-Russia, Steele dossier
- Late night TV hosts unite to counter Trump punches
- Ozil In Verbal Spat With Angry Fans As Germany Exit WC
- German SPD leader: Tensions over migrants, 'waiting to see' on new election