The 31-year-old stars are reported to be tying the knot in northeastern Scotland, with co-stars Emilia Clarke, who played Daenerys Targaryen, and Peter Dinklage, who played Tyrion Lannister, arriving at nearby Aberdeen on Friday. Stepping out of the vehicle, she smiled at the crowd gathered outside the venue and said "Hello everyone". The wedding reception was even held in the 12th century Wardhill Castle, which belongs to Leslie's family. The former Game of Thrones co-stars married near the bride's ancestral castle in Scotland.
Onlookers watched as Harrington arrived at the wedding wearing a traditional morning suit, while Leslie, wearing a gorgeous white dress, arrived with her father. It's an absolutely lovely day for us. "I was going to string up some lights in some trees and do all the romantic stuff, but we were in the country and we were sort of under this attractive night sky and had a log fire burning and red wine and".
The Game of Thrones cast and crew are now shooting the show's eighth and final season that will air next year, but Harington was adamant about making sure his co-stars could witness his nuptials.
The 23 June date was posted at the Huntly registration office last month.
Speaking to L'Uomo Vogue, Harington said it was "easy" to fall in love with Leslie and his best memory of the show was meeting his future partner while filming in Iceland.
"The country is attractive. the Northern Lights are magical.it was there that I fell in love. There's just too much to do", she said.
- Melania Trump makes surprise visit to migrant child facility in Texas
- Reuniting Families Separated at Border Could Take Months, Federal Officials Said
- Laser pointer burns hole in 9-year-old boy's eye
- 'Game of Thrones' co-stars Kit Harington, Rose Leslie Wednesday
- First Signs Of Strain Show Between English Team And Their Media
- Explosion at Emmerson Mnangagwa election rally
- Jogger says US detained her for two weeks after accidental border crossing
- Djokovic to face Cilic in Queen's Club final
- To tackle cheating, Algeria suspends internet services during school exams
- Belgium's Lukaku a doubt for England clash