In the past she's claimed a New Yorker article backs her "actors" theory, but we, and others, have dug for such an article - to no avail. "Don't fall for the actor children".
Far-right author and pundit Ann Coulter suggested that migrant children seeking asylum are actually part of a crisis "actors" conspiracy and pleaded with President Donald Trump to not full for their supposed charade.
"I would also say one other thing, these child actors weeping and crying on all the other networks 24/7 right now - do not fall for it, Mr. President", Coulter said on "The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton".
She is reportedly to have said: "As more illegal immigrants are rushing the border, more kids are being separated from their parents".
The article follows a Central African woman named "Caroline" who had been allegedly encouraged to exaggerate her asylum claim by saying she was a rape victim. They're given scripts to read by liberals, according to the New Yorker. "If you're unable to read, you can listen", journalist Suketu Mehta tweeted.
"It's a very nuanced, complicated piece - and "nuance" and "Ann Coulter" do not belong in the same sentence", Mehta told BuzzFeed, adding that he finds Trump administration's policy of separating children from their parents "despicable".
Conservative commentator Coulter is the person who brought Islamophobic posts by Britain First to the US President's attention before he shared them with his 43 million followers. So instead of refraining from making an unfortunate comment, she chose to open her mouth to tell President Donald Trump that children being brought to America by undocumented parents are "child actors". Let me tell you who's been busting up families. "This policy has been in place for years and was widely practised during the Obama administration".
- PlayStation Hits Launching, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and Other PS4 Favs Only $20
- Donald Trump Defends Tariffs: ‘We Can No Longer Be the Stupid Country’
- AMD Threadripper 2990X 32-core monster detailed in leak
- Fashion Giant ASOS To Ditch Mohair, Silk, Cashmere And Feathers
- White House piles pressure on China after Trump tariff threat
- Senegal saves African from embarrassment at World Cup
- Mohamed Salah in starting line-up for Egypt v Russian Federation : team
- Ronaldo seeks encore against 'battle-hardened' Morocco
- Whistleblower Releases Audio of Crying Kids at Border Facility: The Rundown
- Iowa's Moffitt wins M&M's 200 on home track