"The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Princess Royal, Captain Mark Phillips and Mike's parents, Mr. Philip and Mrs. Linda Tindall, have been informed and are delighted with the news", the royal family announced.
Zara Tindall, the granddaughter of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, has given birth to her second daughter, Buckingham Palace said on Tuesday, the monarch's seventh great-grandchild.
"The weight of the baby was 9lb 3oz".
The couple's choice of baby name has not yet been revealed but the palace confirms it will be "in due course".
"Mr Tindall was present at the birth".
Zara Tindall does not have a royal title herself as Anne and her husband chose not to give her one.
The little girl was born on Monday, weighing in at 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and is the younger sister to 4-year-old Mia Grace.
Zara, 37, won an equestrian silver at the London Olympic Games in 2012 while her 39-year-old husband was part of the England team that won the rugby World Cup in 2003.
Last month, a heavily pregnant Zara stole the show at her cousin Prince Harry's wedding with her animated expressions during the ceremony.
Zara's pregnancy was announced in January after the couple suffered a miscarriage in 2016.
- Amazon Prime launches in Australia
- AMD pokes fun at Intel's Core i7-8086K with new giveaway
- 2 feared dead, 41 injured after magnitude 6.1 earthquake strikes Osaka
- Higher levels of Vitamin D may lower your chances of Breast Cancer
- Cleveland Cavs Made Calls To Spurs About Kawhi Leonard
- New Fortnite Update 4.4 Launches Soon, Stink Bomb Likely On The Way
- Diana’s wedding tiara in public for the first time since her death
- XXXTentacion: Controversial rapper shot dead in Florida
- Elon Musk: Rogue Employee Carried Out 'Extensive Sabotage'
- Liam Plunkett wants to see England live up to world-beating status