Kante was a rare positive for France in their opening World Cup game in which they beat Australia 2-1. Kante bossed the midfield dictating the pace and tempo of the match.
According to the Mirror, PSG are ready to spend big in order to land the services of Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante.
The 27-year-old is widely regarded as one of the top holding midfielders in world football, and he seemed to be in good spirits as he posed for a picture after having a haircut over the weekend with A Star Barbers. "He constantly makes simple decisions and never overcomplicates it", Wenger said.
The Blues' hopes of keeping the former Leicester City man could be boosted by the French's sides problems with Financial Fair Play.
N'Golo Kante was singled out for praise by former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after his starring performance at the World Cup in Russian Federation.
After pulling off the greatest underdog story in sporting history, Kante signed for Chelsea.
"I can not explain everything [about why he preferred Chelsea] but it is quite obvious when you look at where he has gone". I do not want to talk about that.
Various transfer rumors have linked Kante with a move back to Ligue 1, this time joining PSG. He then became the first player ever to win back-to-back Premier League titles with different clubs, as well as scooping the PFA, FWA and PL player of the year awards.
- SBS to broadcast World Cup for two days amid Optus outrage
- Seth MacFarlane Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ to Work for Fox
- Dem leads protests outside tent city holding migrant children
- United Kingdom government backs upskirting ban after lawmaker blocks it
- Patient Tapes ER Doctor Beth Keegstra Mocking Him During Anxiety Attack
- Germans ‘turning against their leaders’ over immigration
- Google's YouTube Music app now available in 17 countries
- Lisa McPartlin reveals heartbreak at Ant's new romance with her close friend
- Arc System Works announces Kill la Kill the Game
- United Kingdom allows 12-year-old boy with epilepsy to use cannabis oil