In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter Haddish spilled the tea on the time she hit on Leo DiCaprio, and her moment of game is truly a masterpiece.
In a freewheeling interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the comedienne admitted she approached the Oscar-winning actor a few months ago with a bold proposition. "I say, "Cause I feel like that performance deserves a real reward and that reward is this, '" she continued".
"When the Jimmy Kimmel thing came out he's like, 'I saw you on Jimmy Kimmel, you was nervous as f-k, huh?'" she recalled.
Haddish's openness has not hurt her.
"I told him, "My only stipulation: I wanna do it with you as your character in What's Eating Gilbert Grape,'" she continues".
DiCaprio started laughing, but he was curious enough to ask Haddish why she chose that particular character (he played a teenager with special needs in the film).
Two sources previously told ET that it was actress Sanaa Lathan who "playfully" bit Beyonce in the face at an after-party last December following JAY-Z's concert. "I coulda just shut my whole career down", she added. It's so weird. I thought it was the funniest thing ever that it was a news story. "He starts bustin" up laughin". "But I got invited to way more parties after that!"
Well, if you're talking about Beyoncé... yes, you will get attention! I used to visit my friend Anna there, and it got to a point where I was calling the police officers by name. I'm back from the dead.
Plus, Haddish and Morgan bumped heads one day on the set. I say, 'Hiiii, Roseanne.' She looks at me [with a disgusted face], and ran in the house.
She knows what she wants! During an interview on CBS' "The Late Late Show With Stephen Colbert" in August 2017, Haddish spoke about her adoration for Brad Pitt.
- Your toddler is nearly definitely consuming too much sugar
- Garmin Adds Music to Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch
- Former high school footballer player-turned-alleged cartel boss to be sentenced
- Fed hikes interest rates again, raises outlook for more increases in 2018
- Italy Summons French Ambassador in Row Over Migrant Ship
- News Theresa May narrowly dodges Brexit parliamentary crisis By NEOnline
- Federal Bureau of Investigation agent Chase Bishop charged after backflip shooting
- Former PM Brian Mulroney predicts Trump’s anger at Trudeau will ‘dissipate’ quickly
- Martial wants to quit Man United according to his agent
- Missile attack from Yemen kills three in S Arabia