A woman was escorted from the country music festival after she was freed.
A teenager had to be rescued by authorities after getting her head stuck in a truck's exhaust pipe at a Minnesota country music festival - only to then be cited for underage drinking.
"(I was) kind of confused because I didn't know what was going on, because I couldn't see around me", she said, "But I trusted everyone who was around that I knew to get me out safely". I have got to hear her side of the story.
Although she was unharmed by her close encounter with the inside of a tailpipe, the McLeod County Sheriff's Office cited her for underage drinking, according to The Associated Press. "It did fit, but it didn't want to come back out".
'Yeah I'm the tail pipe girl, whatchu know about it?
Strom poses after her head was freed from a tailpipe, thanks to an electric saw.
She was stuck for 45 minutes.
"I'm just brushing it off, because that's expected to happen", she said.
One person she said was surprisingly kind was Tom Wold of Darwin, the owner of the truck.
The Winsted Fire Department helped remove her head from the pipe with a power saw. "I bet you could fit your head inside of it". "I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful".
- Your toddler is nearly definitely consuming too much sugar
- Officials confirm Idaho’s first human plague case since 1992
- Garmin Adds Music to Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch
- Prince Harry and Meghan are coming to New Zealand
- United Kingdom justice minister resigns over Brexit ahead of key votes
- News Theresa May narrowly dodges Brexit parliamentary crisis By NEOnline
- North Korea summit in Singapore
- Pokemon: Let's Go Will Require Use of Motion Controls
- Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury wins in boxing comeback
- Italy Summons French Ambassador in Row Over Migrant Ship