Senegal meanwhile begin their campaign in Russian Federation against Poland on Tuesday 19 June with the issue of Mane's club future like to be put to bed for the time being.
But the winger has shot down suggestions that he could leave Anfield before the end of his existing contract, which is set to run in summer 2021.
Mane, 26, joined the 2017/18 UEFA Champions League finalists in 2016 from Southampton for a reported €41m (R640m) transfer fee and has developed into one of their key members of the first XI.
"I am very happy in Liverpool and my contract will last for three more years", Mane told Austrian newspaper Salzburger Nachrichten.
But discussing the prospect of being the Lions of Teranga's "superstar", Mane showcased a humility that will be familiar to Liverpool supporters.
'I feel no pressure.
He added: "As I said, I'm happy in Liverpool".
Real have moved quickly to appoint a successor and announced on Tuesday Julen Lopategui will succeed the Frenchman, a development which has cost him his job as Spain manager just two days before La Roja begin their World Cup campaign against Portugal.
"Now's the moment to focus on putting in a good and successful World Cup with Senegal".
If they are to emulate their predecessors Cisse's side will certainly rely on Mane's quality, and the Reds can continue to do the same on his return.
- Elon Musk Buys $25 Million in Tesla Stock, Amidst News of Layoffs
- How anti-Trump hysteria helps the president on North Korea
- Woman sues Nasa over ownership of moon dust vial
- USA, Canada and Mexico to host 2026 FIFA World Cup
- Mark Leno concede San Francisco mayor's race to London Breed
- Kim Kardashian Asks Twitter Cofounder to Create Edit Option
- Samsung Gear S4 (Galaxy Watch) to be available in a new color
- British PM fends off Brexit parliamentary defeat
- Don't have sex with foreign men’
- Whataburger pulls white buns, toast from some Texas locations