According to Daily Star, Rummenigge has opened the door to a Boateng departure this summer; a move that could well tempt Mourinho to test the waters over in Bavaria. Today, Jose Mourinho's defensive targets are revealed....
It's hard to believe that Boateng is a Manchester City reject.
United have signed Porto star Diogo Dalot and have agreed a deal to sign Shakhtar Donetsk ace Fred.
However, Mourinho won't stop there as he desperately needs to bring in a top class centre-back to act as a long-term partner for Eric Bailly with the future's of Phil Jones and Chris Smalling in doubt.
Vatutinki - Germany global Jerome Boateng is irritated by speculation over his Bayern Munich future after the Bundesliga champions said he can leave the club, effectively putting him in the shop window at the 2018 Soccer World Cup.
Boateng admitted last month he is keen on testing himself overseas, having struggled with Manchester City in the Premier League in 2010-11, and the desire for a transfer is still present according to Rummenigge.
- Sen. Inhofe Wants Meeting With Fellow Oklahoman Pruitt Over EPA Issues
- Prosecutors reviewing sexual assault case against Sylvester Stallone
- Spain Start Campaign In Turmoil, Cristiano Ronaldo Leads Portuguese Hopes
- Future unlimited for Terence Crawford - Bob Arum
- Pompeo: No sanctions relief for N Korea until denuclearisation
- New coach wants bolder Boks as he looks to World Cup
- Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House
- Dana White Meeting With Conor McGregor Next Week About UFC Future
- Kevin Spacey returns to the big screen with upcoming new film
- New Tesla software to offer 'full' autonomy, Musk says