The comedian, whose hit sitcom revival was cancelled after she posted a racist tweet about former Obama administration official Valerie Jarrett last month, took to Twitter Wednesday night to give everyone an update on how she's doing.
Barr's claim is a stretch at best, and is probably more accurately characterized as a lie.
Barr also thanked fellow comedians, who she says helped her through this hard time, and revealed some physical issues she believes have developed as a result of stress.
She wrote: "I want u all2 know I'm fine".
Her full tweetstorm is below.
Then as proof (?) she was not racist, she added she was "watching this new doc called "Malcolm X: An overwhelming Influence on th [e] Black Power Movement".
"I've been using this time2 reflect &2 gain insight on what I said & how it was misunderstood", she wrote.
In a stream of tweets on Wednesday, Barr defended herself against allegations of racism before praising West's new LP, tiled Ye. That is what my tweet referred to-the anti semitism of the Iran deal.
"I'm NOT what people have accused me of!"
Barr's initial tweet about Jarrett was widely condemned by Hollywood, including her fellow "Roseanne" cast members.
"I have developed a bit of palsy in my head and hands due to the stress I have lived thru-I sleep alot now-without ambien too, thank G0D!" she wrote.
In a flurry of disjointed tweets, Barr also spoke about her future plans, telling fans, "I will begin to speak for myself in media soon".
After revealing she had been gardening in the wake of the fallout from her tweet, which had given her a "great deal of relief", Roseanne said her mind and body "went into deep shock".
- Pompeo: No sanctions relief for N Korea until denuclearisation
- Ivanka Trump tweets 'fake' Chinese proverb that was actually American
- Opposition Fury as Jeff Smith and Labour supports Brexit
- Kemp, Chirinos fight leads to Dodgers-Rangers brawl
- Chemical weapons watchdog: Sarin, chlorine "very likely" used in 2017 Syria atatcks
- Future unlimited for Terence Crawford - Bob Arum
- Rents pricing out minimum-wage workers across the US , report says
- Sen. Inhofe Wants Meeting With Fellow Oklahoman Pruitt Over EPA Issues
- Huawei Mate 20 to use a 6.9-inch screen
- Haim Were Paid 10 Times Less Than a Male Festival Act