Twitter's CEO was a guest at her husband Kanye West's birthday party over the weekend, and she tweeted on Tuesday that they had a conversation about "the edit button". "I think he really heard me out", she tweeted.
Jack then tweeted back to Kim, jokingly saying, "Now I see why I was invited!"
"Hahaha never!" said Kardashian West. "Kanye loves you!"
This isn't the first time Kim has tried to add the feature to Twitter as she revealed in 2015 that she'd emailed the boss about her bright idea.
Chris Appleton, the hairstylist also credited with transforming Kardashian West's hair into the flawless (and undeniably enviable) shade of platinum blonde, took to Twitter to share photos of her new look after captioning an image of her just nine hours prior with "Something is coming". She wants Twitter to let users edit their Tweets - to correct spelling mistakes and such - instead of having to delete and send a new, corrected post.
After their meeting - which also included Kim's legal team and Alice's advisors - President Trump agreed to give her parole and she was released last week.
- Mark Leno concede San Francisco mayor's race to London Breed
- Tiffany Haddish seemingly confirms who bit Beyoncé
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for London area, 100 km/h winds expected
- Miami among potential host cities for 2026 World Cup
- Jaren Jackson Jr. was a 'monster' in Suns workout
- 'Jogger Joe' due in court, but not for Lake Merritt incident
- U.N. General Assembly condemns Israeli violence against Palestinians
- E3 2018: Rick and Morty's Justin Roiland Reveals Trover Saves the Universe
- Polio reported in Venezuela decades after it was thought to be eradicated
- Rebel Wilson defamation damages payout slashed almost $4m on appeal