Jada was open and willing to share these intimate details in order to let her daughter know it's OK to be sexual, even though Willow revealed that her generation is definitely more open when it comes to female sexuality.
"My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me", the Girls Trip star said.
The 46-year-old actress has revealed she learned how to sexually satisfy herself thanks to her grandmother Marion Martin Banfield, a social worker who was determined to ensure that Jada didn't "fall into the hands of a man".
Interestingly, Banfield Norris said her own education from her mother could not have been more different, and skewed on the conservative side: "I had none of that!" I think by your age I gave myself multiples first, multiple orgasms. 'Multiple orgasms. I was really into it at one point.
'At 15 years old it was very rough, and I brought a lot of pain out of my childhood into my adulthood that I am just now dissolving.
I think we're all still in shock that celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain and fashion designer Kate Spade took their own lives last week. One day I was like, 'enough.' I was having, like, five orgasms a day.
"I knew when they both lost their virginity".
Jada has not been holding back so far in the series - and doesn't seem to be changing tact any time soon - as she detailed her various feelings towards homelife. "I was like, 'Oh my god, this is so insane, what did I just see?'"
Blogger Sandra Rose noted: "This is a flawless example of narcissistic celebrities who will do and say anything to stay relevant". He was embarrassed. I was like, 'You don't have to be embarrassed.' It was like their innocence was gone. This revelation (understandably) left Willow and her best friend visibly shook. Willow used the show as an opportunity to reveal that she found out about sex by walking in on Jada and Will going at it! "That feeling of, you're my one, and my only, there's no one else, for me, that would not work", Willow responded.
"When the hell did you walk in on us?" "You just constantly want it". Always candid, at times intellectual, and surprisingly addictive, the latest episode of Smith's refreshing family talk show is no exception. Check out new episodes on Mondays and visit Red Table Talk on Wednesdays for a Facebook Live with Jada, Willow and Adrienne.
- Celtics Made Trade Offer To Spurs For Kawhi Leonard At Deadline
- Former high school footballer player-turned-alleged cartel boss to be sentenced
- US Open condoles death of Maria Bueno
- U.S. inflation accelerates to six-year high, eroding wages
- Why Meghan Markle stood behind Kate Middleton for her balcony debut
- Federal Bureau of Investigation agent Chase Bishop charged after backflip shooting
- Missile attack from Yemen kills three in S Arabia
- Amelia Kerr registers highest individual score in Women's ODIs
- Former PM Brian Mulroney predicts Trump’s anger at Trudeau will ‘dissipate’ quickly
- BSF Jawans including assistant commandant martyred in Pakistan firing