The Pro model's perks, outside of its colorway, include the Huawei M-Pen, a stylus with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity. Last but not least, if you want to get some work done on the fly, the jumbo-sized versions can "create a familiar Desktop View experience", also supporting physical keyboard connectivity with a Pogo-Pin port.
You'll also find a 13MP camera on the back of the tablets, an 8MP front-facing one, and Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0. Each features 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM, as well as a micro SD memory reader that can expand storage to 256GB.
These are also the "first tablets in the world to adopt a 2.5D curved glass display", which contributes to a design that's both elegant and practical, with a "high-quality" metal body and reinforced edges.
Huawei is one of the few companies that continues to kick out Android-powered tabs, and its latest series - the MediaPad M5 - is now available in the United States. Like in previous generations, the new tablets make use of Harman Kardon audio, with dual speakers on the 8.4-inch model and quad-speakers on the 10.8-inch variant. The tablet is equipped with a fingerprint scanner, and while the 8.4-inch model sports a 5100mAh battery, a larger 7500mAh cell keeps the lights on for the 10.8-inch version. Henry joined Tom's Guide and LAPTOP having written for The Content Strategist, Tech Radar and Patek Philippe International Magazine. Content rules everything around him.
- Prosecutors reviewing sexual assault case against Sylvester Stallone
- New coach wants bolder Boks as he looks to World Cup
- RE: Polestar Engineered performance packages launched - Page 1 - General Gassing
- Rolls-Royce to Cut 4600 Jobs
- Kim Kardashian meets Alice Marie Johnson for the first time
- White House adviser apologizes for slamming Justin Trudeau
- Dana White Meeting With Conor McGregor Next Week About UFC Future
- Trump Declares North Korea ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat’
- Chicago Picks Musk's Boring Co. for O'Hare Express Service
- Shah Rukh Khan & Salman Khan reunite for a song after decades