You can't get enough of Rick and Morty. Fortunately, Adult Swim ordered 70 more episodes, but we're not here to talk about those two tonight. No, we're here to talk about a kid named Trover.
Rick and Morty's creators have revealed a brand new game, with Trover Saves the Universe boasting the animated series' trademark off-the-wall sense of humor, minus its cast of characters. This announcement came during Sony's E3 2018 press conference.
The other game, Déraciné, is being developed by FromSoftware, the studio behind Dark Souls and Bloodborne.
As expected from the mind of Justin Roiland, Trover Saves the World looks to blending wacky humor with a freakish universe, and surely it will be an "interesting" experience for those playing on PlayStation VR. One thing is for certain though, and that is that the game is going to feature rude humor and weird-looking aliens.
Despite Rick and Morty's widespread appeal, Trover Saves the Universe will be a Sony exclusive. While details surrounding gameplay are sparse, it will be out early 2019.
- World Cup 2026 awarded to USA, Canada and Mexico
- Tiffany Haddish seemingly confirms who bit Beyoncé
- 'Jogger Joe' due in court, but not for Lake Merritt incident
- George Lucas Sheds Some Light On Star Wars Sequels
- Rebel Wilson: Court slashes actress's record defamation payout
- Antarctica lost an unprecedented amount of ice in the last five years
- Garmin Adds Music to Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch
- United Kingdom justice minister resigns over Brexit ahead of key votes
- Italy Summons French Ambassador in Row Over Migrant Ship
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for London area, 100 km/h winds expected