You can't get enough of Rick and Morty. Fortunately, Adult Swim ordered 70 more episodes, but we're not here to talk about those two tonight. No, we're here to talk about a kid named Trover.
Rick and Morty's creators have revealed a brand new game, with Trover Saves the Universe boasting the animated series' trademark off-the-wall sense of humor, minus its cast of characters. This announcement came during Sony's E3 2018 press conference.
The other game, Déraciné, is being developed by FromSoftware, the studio behind Dark Souls and Bloodborne.
As expected from the mind of Justin Roiland, Trover Saves the World looks to blending wacky humor with a freakish universe, and surely it will be an "interesting" experience for those playing on PlayStation VR. One thing is for certain though, and that is that the game is going to feature rude humor and weird-looking aliens.
Despite Rick and Morty's widespread appeal, Trover Saves the Universe will be a Sony exclusive. While details surrounding gameplay are sparse, it will be out early 2019.
- Teen At Country Music Fest Has Head Rescued From Tailpipe
- Is anything out of reach after historic summit with North Korea?
- British and Australian tourists die in Portugal 'fall'
- Officials confirm Idaho’s first human plague case since 1992
- News Theresa May narrowly dodges Brexit parliamentary crisis By NEOnline
- U.S., Mexico, & Canada to Host 2026 World Cup
- Chelsea Reportedly Leapfrog Tottenham in Pursuit of Championship Midfielder With £30m Bid
- Tiffany Haddish seemingly confirms who bit Beyoncé
- 'Jogger Joe' due in court, but not for Lake Merritt incident
- North Korea summit in Singapore