"He and I are meeting on the 18th of this month". The last time McGregor competed in a UFC match was in November 2016 where he won by TKO over Eddie Alvarez.
White didn't specify a location this time around to TMZ.
Whether or not McGregor will fight again remains anybody's guess, though recent posts on social media suggest he's actively training.
Video showed what appeared to be McGregor hurling a hand truck at a bus full of fighters after a news conference for the UFC 223 event at Barclays Center in April. The meeting will follow the court hearing in which McGregor will answer three charges of misdemeanor assault and one count of felony criminal mischief.
White isn't sure what to expect.
"I don't think you're going to have any resolution, but you'll have more information that both parties and pundits and everyone alike to assess where this is heading", said Latham. "I'm pretty confident [a lightweight title fight] is a fight that Conor wants, and I'm pretty confident that is a fight Khabib wants". I don't know what Conor and his team have worked on.
- Wetherspoons prepares for Brexit by replacing EU-sourced drinks with British brands
- Prosecutors reviewing sexual assault case against Sylvester Stallone
- USA, Canada and Mexico to host 2026 FIFA World Cup
- Antarctica's Ice Sheet Is Melting 3 Times Faster Than Before
- Woman sues Nasa over ownership of moon dust vial
- Watch the first trailer for ‘Conjuring’ universe horror movie ‘The Nun’
- New coach wants bolder Boks as he looks to World Cup
- White House adviser apologizes for slamming Justin Trudeau
- Rolls-Royce to Cut 4600 Jobs
- Trump Envisions Oceanfront Hotels and Condos in North Korea