Grealish has attracted interest from the likes of Manchester United and Spurs in the past, with the latter now leading the race to sign him this summer.
Grealish has been with Villa his entire career having joined the clubs youth ranks as a kid and he's progressed through the system to become a vital player at Villa Park in recent years.
The 22-year-old was on fine form for Villa last season, featuring in 34 games across all competitions.
The England Under-21 worldwide has attracted interest from the Premier League with TeamTalk claiming that Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea are among a host of clubs to have expressed their interest this summer.
Villa value their prize asset at closer to double that figure - and they could be more interested in a bid from Chelsea, especially as it is likely to see Grealish loaned back to the club for next season.
Sky Sports News reported over the weekend that Spurs were considering a move for Grealish, who was not among their original list of transfer targets this summer.
- 'Fixer Upper' stars settle with EPA on lead paint violations
- Your toddler is nearly definitely consuming too much sugar
- World Cup 2026 awarded to USA, Canada and Mexico
- 9yo Fortnite addict wets herself to avoid turning game off
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for London area, 100 km/h winds expected
- U.S., Mexico, & Canada to Host 2026 World Cup
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals bouts of suicidal thoughts in the past
- Teen At Country Music Fest Has Head Rescued From Tailpipe
- Tiffany Haddish seemingly confirms who bit Beyoncé
- United Kingdom justice minister resigns over Brexit ahead of key votes