In addition to qualifying for specific spotlight sales, Prime shoppers will receive another 10 percent off on hundreds of sale items in the store.
Amazon and Whole Foods Market launched a free two-hour delivery for Prime members in Richmond, Baltimore, Boston and Philadelphia. At the end of your shopping trip, scan your code from the app for the savings.
Amazon's $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods Market a year ago resulted in the launch of a free two-hour delivery of natural and organic products through Prime Now in February.
Other metro areas with the two-hour delivery service from Whole Foods include Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Austin, Cincinnati, Dallas and Virginia Beach.
Prime members can purchase thousands of items, including fresh and organic produce, bakery, dairy, meat and seafood, floral and everyday items from Whole Foods Market. If you need something in just an hour, it will cost $7.99 with a minimum $35 purchase. The retailer noted that the Burbank store will house Stage 71, a dining and drinking destination offer bar food favorites plus a selection of local craft beers on tap, wine and specialty cocktails.
- Chelsea Reportedly Leapfrog Tottenham in Pursuit of Championship Midfielder With £30m Bid
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for London area, 100 km/h winds expected
- Don't have sex with foreign men’
- 'Jogger Joe' due in court, but not for Lake Merritt incident
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to report she’s leaving the Trump administration
- Jaren Jackson Jr. was a 'monster' in Suns workout
- Trump slams Robert De Niro as 'a very Low IQ individual'
- Samsung Gear S4 (Galaxy Watch) to be available in a new color
- U.N. General Assembly condemns Israeli violence against Palestinians
- Your toddler is nearly definitely consuming too much sugar